Leave the Door Open
The first time I saw Bruno and Anderson's original video of this tune, I knew I wanted to record it myself. In addition to being a great jam, I love the humor in their video.
- Fodera Monarch P bass, recorded through an Aguilar Tonehammer 500 amp
- Kawai K3 piano
- Monette 2000LT trumpet with a B4LD mouthpiece
- Yamaha YFH731 flugelhorn with a Monette FLG2 mouthpiece
- Gretsch Catalina Club drums and Zildjian K cymbals
- Shure KSM141 microphones through a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 interface