This song from OK Computer is a perfect example of why Radiohead is such a favorite among jazz musicians. Paranoid Android's harmonies are super creative, the melodies sit well on any instrument, and it even offers a less common time signature to jam out on.
- Fender fretless jazz bass (MIM), recorded through an Aguilar Tonehammer 500 amp
- Kawai K3 piano
- Monette 2000LT trumpet with a B2 mouthpiece
- Gretsch Catalina Club drums and Zildjian K cymbals
- Shure KSM141 microphones through a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 interface
- Ikea (I think???) toy piano